Outdated WGM: The Adam Couple

Don't call yourself a We Got Married Variety Show fan if you didn't watch at least 1 episode of the hilarious Adam Couple! 

That's what a friend said to me once. 

Ouh Okay.. I watched part of their combined episodes during the Khuntoria couple episode, the husband seem too soft and the nunna wife don't even know how to smile. I hate them. So arrogant fake relationship.. Duhhhh!

I remembered that's what I told her that very day.

Then my bias Yongseo, Woojung and Khuntoria couples episodes done. I have nothing else to watch. So I go back to all the We Got Married Couples Episode List and accidently found out that this Adam Couple seem like a potion that save the dying We Got Married Shows. Or at least that's what the description said. Hurrmmm sound interesting! So I tought, hrmm okay I will give them a try. I will just watch how they met and how they end at last.

And so I did.



And I fall in love with their first meet.

Worst enough I become addicted.

Suddenly I feel, they beat the rest of my We Got Married bias couples. That's why I am posting more about them here. Lolzzz

Yes, Adam is forever! Saranghae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...